18 January 2012

Nate Will Not Return



This week I have selected The Fall's Ersatz GB. It was released late last year, but as a fan, I must include this as this week's pick. While it may not be their best album, they still have a few very rockin' tracks that get yer foot a'stompin. At this point, the legacy of Mark E Smith outshines the music. He has been notorious for firing his band every couple of albums so the fact that they have made 3 or so albums together is something worth mentioning. I hope to see them live someday, as I have only heard remarkable things.

For fun, I have included a lengthy review of this album. I have never deferred to a second reviewer but I think Tjames Madison succinctly and very entertainingly tells the tale of the new album. I don't think I could have said it any better myself:

Rock your ears off with Nate Will Not Return here:


Buy Ersatz GB here.

No comments: