14 August 2007

A Massive collection of Rarities from the Deadverse of Dalek




DALEK - DEADVERSE MASSIVE Vol. 1 (DALEK RARITIES 1999-2006)
Is it rap? Is it shoegaze? Is it industrial? Is it IDM? Is it metal? Do you love it? Do you hate it?
I suppose the short answer to all those questions is yes. Yes it is, yes it is, yes it is, yes it is, yes it is, yes i do, and yes I do.
I love the music that Dalek makes so much, I can almost overlook the vocals. One reason I still like these guys so much is that they totally know that people feel this way about them - and they just don't care. They do what they do, and you can take it or leave it. DEADVERSE MASSIVE is a great collection of non-album tracks and remixes, and includes a number of the dark, dreamy instrumentals that I find the most enjoyable element of their work. Listen to his track and get your own copy of the Deadverse Massive Volume One CD for a mere $12.99




No comments: